I have been really lucky to have travelled fairly extensively in my thirty one years (the kids and hubby have been lucky enough to accompany me on some of those trips, though more for the experience of another culture than having the pleasure of my company!)
So far I have been to (in chronological order as far as I can remember with some repeat visits not included) :-
- Brittany, France
- Japan (with brief stop off in Alaska; very white!)
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Disneyland, Florida
- Sanibel Island, Florida
- Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
- Maldives (Meeru Island, North Atoll)
- South of France near Montpelier (Valras Plage)
- South West of France near Bordeaux
- Egypt (Sharm El Sheikh, see blog of 4th October 2010)
The Maldives have been my favourite so far – absolutely beautiful and amazing, followed by Egypt.
Which got me wondering – what has been your favourite destination so far? Please take part in the poll (continents only at present).